1. Responsible for semiconductor packaging production line quality control, including IPQC, oqc specification establishment, inspection SOP formulation;
2. Responsible for the management of QC gate in front, back, test and delivery of packaging production line. Including personnel, instruments, abnormal disposal, etc;
3. Responsible for quality control point monitoring, QC gate data statistics, analysis and SPC establishment and maintenance;
4. QC inspection found abnormal disposal, tracking, coordinate with relevant departments to solve, etc;
5. Coordinate and solve customer complaints;
6. Finish other work assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in quality, mechanics, electronics, statistics or related;
2. Be able to do basic data analysis with relevant software;
3. Familiar with QC seven techniques, SPC, MSA, FMEA, AQL, LTPD, etc;
4. Strong English reading ability.
1. Responsible for the maintenance, spot check and maintenance of all equipment;
2. Commissioning and testing of new equipment;
3. Make the company's repair and maintenance plan, carry out equipment maintenance and calibration;
4. Equipment improvement and efficiency improvement, familiar with SMT, welding, ultrasonic bonding, semiconductor test equipment;
5. Be responsible for the daily management of equipment and improve the production capacity;
6. Assist the process to improve the fixture optimization;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior and the project.
1. Engineering background, mechanical, automation, electromechanical, electronic and other professional full-time bachelor degree or above;
2. Work conscientiously and responsibly;
3. Good learning ability and practical ability.